Agency Comments –
Executive Orders 13781, 13790 – Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director’s Comprehensive Plan for Reforming Federal Government — KNRC submitted recommendations to the OMB on June 12, 2017 in response to EOs 13781 and 13790 as part of the process for reforming the executive branch departments, agencies and other offices. We will post our contribution to the process in the near future.
Regulations are posted in highlighted and pertinent parts. Contact KNRC for a complete copy of Regulations, Statutes or other information.
Executive Orders –
Executive Orders provide guidance to Federal Administrative agencies by filling technical and administrative gaps not covered in the organic statutes. Because the President of the United States (POTUS) has no lawmaking authority, Executive Orders are not law.
- EO 11514 – Creation of Council on Environmental Quality
- EO 12114 – Environmental Considerations Abroad
- EO 12291 – Regulatory Burden Analysis
- EO 12372 – Intergovernmental Coordination
- EO 12630 – Non Interference with Property Rights
- EO 12866 – Cost Benefit Analysis Requirements
- EO 12898 – Environmental Justice
- EO 13352 – Cooperative Conservation
- EO 13563 – Obama Improving Regulatory Review
- EO 13575 – Sustainable Development Rural Areas 21
Please Share this