Regulations are posted in highlighted and pertinent parts. Contact KNRC for a complete copy of Regulations, Statutes or other information.
Executive Orders –
Executive Orders provide guidance to Federal Administrative agencies by filling technical and administrative gaps not covered in the organic statutes. Because the President of the United States (POTUS) has no lawmaking authority, Executive Orders are not law.
- EO 11514 – Creation of Council on Environmental Quality
- EO 12114 – Environmental Considerations Abroad
- EO 12291 – Regulatory Burden Analysis
- EO 12372 – Intergovernmental Coordination
- EO 12630 – Non Interference with Property Rights
- EO 12866 – Cost Benefit Analysis Requirements
- EO 12898 – Environmental Justice
- EO 13352 – Cooperative Conservation
- EO 13563 – Obama Improving Regulatory Review
- EO 13575 – Sustainable Development Rural Areas 21
Please Share this